Millington is a city in Tennessee with a long list of places to see and things to do.
While you stay at the Plantation Oaks Suites & Inn you are not far away from
- The Meeman Shelby Forest Park,
- Mirimichi Golf Course
- Quail Ridge Golf Course
- the Memphis Zoo,
- Memphis Brooks Museum of Art
- The famous Old Millington vineyard and Winery a family owned boutique style winery.
- Mud Island Park in the heart of the Mississippi river, features an 18-gallery river museum, a 5,000 concert venue and a fantastic view of the Memphis skyline
- The Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum’s exhibition about the birth of rock and soul music, created by the Smithsonian Institution, tells the story of musical pioneers who, for the love of music, overcame racial and socio-economic barriers to create the music that shook the entire world.
To list a few, and many other local attractions nearby.
Local restaurants like Pig and Whistle and Los Reyes Mexican and restaurants in Memphis like Hard Rock Café and Charles Vergo’s Rendezvous make dining out a special occasion.